Here we have two different sizes of the same robust and well designed cage - the Ferplast 100 (pictured) and the Ferplast 120.
- Solid plastic base to help prevent mess
- Strong, removable wire top for easy cleaning
- Large wire door at front for easy access
- Water bottle + mount
- Food bowl + mount to avoid spills
- Hay rack
Ferplast 100 (£50):
95cm/37" wide, 57cm/22" deep, 46cm/18" tall
Ferplast 120 (£65):
118cm/46" wide, 57cm/22" deep, 51cm/20" tall
Even though skinny pigs are hairless they still love to go outside to have a good graze on particularly warm summer days.
- Easy access via two large lids
- Covered area provides shade on sunny days
- Simple and sturdy design
- Treated with animal friendly preservative
Dimensions & Price: A range of sizes are available - the smallest size is 3ft x 4ft while the largest is 6ft x 8ft. The run pictured to the right is 3ft x 5ft (comes flat-packed as seven panels with pre-drilled screw holes) and is £60.